Look at this page's tab text for the practical usage.
Why use this?
- Simple, easy, user-friendly, and powerful
- Highly customizeable with many changeable settings
- No effect on load and request times (it's super lightweight)
- When too long, see all of the title instead of never seeing the end
- See the whole entire title at all times (when not too long)
- Instant setup
- Works when not actively on the tab (most browsers)
- Still in development with many updates to come
- And all the below features
- Start, stop, pause, resume, loop, and cycle the marquee
- Slim version for even more lightweight code
- Full documentation for methods and properties
- Choose the scroling speed, direction of shifting, and separation character between end and beginning
- Manually shift the title
- Choose how many cycles it loops to
- Pause the scrolling and then resume back to where it left off
- Stop the scrolling and reset to the normal position
First download marquee.js to your code folder. Then use this code relatively in your app:
MarqueeTitle.start(); //call this function to start marquee
Learn about more methods and properties in the documentation.